Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Back to office on the 12-12-12

Despite my constant complains of how boring home-grounded were, I still sighed when it’s finally time for me to go back to office (typical human) =__=’

I was greeted with two nicely packed gifts when I reached office. I picked up the card and it’s apparently from my ex-boss. Friday was her last day and I missed it. Being back in office and realizing that her seat is now empty… I suddenly felt quite empty too. I never have this kind of connection with a boss before. Maybe a lady boss wasn’t that bad after all.

Gifts from my ex-boss O.O Parker Pen + Note Book
My morning passed with a speed of light, and it was soon time for lunch. I went with April to Hock Lam Beef Noodle – nice warm noodle to celebrate my come back :p

Hock Lam Beef - Still as good as how I remembered it :p
After lunch, we then queue for 1-1 Starbucks Venti. The normal price is $8.4 – amazing how much people willing to pay for a coffee O.O. I had the Toffee Nut Latte, my new favorite coffee :D

People queuing like the coffee is free O.O 1 hour queue omg.
Charged with Starbucks, I continued to throughout the afternoon. I was really overloaded, went to endless back-to-back call. When I was finally off the call and wanted to do some work, it was 11pm at night O.O I decided to stay for another hour to bring my work to logical closure and left the office at 12am.

Christmas Tree outside my office!
Miraculous Christmas month, I didn't’ feel stress despite being so tired. It felt so joyful every time I see a Christmas tree, which is like almost everywhere :) It’s going to be a busy week ahead, but I have year-end to look forward to!!

Bye, 12-12-12. 9 more days to the end of the world? :p
ED

No comments: