Thursday, December 06, 2012

Working from Home = Nightmare

I never like to work from home and this whole hospitalization leave experience just proves my point even further.

When working from home, the line between work and play blurred out. For me, I ended up worked longer hours as I didn’t see the urge to stop and go home since I’m already home (hope I’m not the only one experiencing this).

And worse? I unconsciously brought the work to bed and ended up with nightmare. First day working from home and I already dreamt of being fired ^^; It was so funny and real at the same time.

In real life: My boss has resigned and I’m now reporting to someone in Germany. In my dream, the scenario continued: the Euro crisis is getting worse and they decided to maintain the staff in Germany while letting go people from other regions during Christmas. The management in Singapore called out my name and told me that I have been nominated to go O.O The funny thing? I feel like 10% sad but 90% relieved. The package was not bad and I don’t mind changing job. Suddenly all the action list disappeared and I felt very light and ready to open a new chapter in my career. And then I woke up. 

Ok, now I’m not sure if that’s a nightmare or a good dream :p Of course my ego hurts when I knew I was fired, but I was slightly disappointed as well when I woke up and realized that the package is just a dream :s

Weird me, don’t want to think too much about the silly dream. But maybe it’s time for me to think of some easy New Year Resolution :p
ED

No comments: