I didn’t know this kind of restaurant (&mall!) exist until Cit introduced it to me. It’s located near to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. I really, really love the place. The chinesy name might be a bit misleading – I mean, It does open by Chinese, but the dishes were nowhere representing Chinese cuisine. I would say that it’s a French fine dining at the fraction of the price :)
They offered 6 courses set meal at $25.8++, which made up to less than $30 nett. Without further ado, lets go to the food!
Thanks Cit for introducing such a lovely restaurant :) Had fun catching up and eating. And Thanks so much for the lovely Christmas biscuits, which went to my tummy before I remember to snap a pic of its existence :$
| Tao's Restaurant - Moving soon to Clarke Quay |
| The Menu! They offered 6 course / 7 course menu |
| Bacon and Mushroom Gratin - This HAS to be their specialities! It tasted super delicious. |
| My Salad - Chicken Salad |
| Cit's Salad - Tao's Signature Fruit Salad |
| Cit's Drink - Iced Rose Apple Tea, Mine - Iced Summer Peach tea - really refreshing! |
| Our Soup - Mushroom Soup - up to expectation :) |
| My Main's - Tao's Signature BBQ Pork Ribs - Full with meat!! |
| Cit's Main - Sirloin Steak with Brown Mushroom Sauce |
| My Dessert - Creme Brule, Cit's Dessert - Tiramisu |
| Leaving the place with happy face :D |
Wish to find more gems like this next year!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment