After many months, I finally had a catch-up with Ari over dinner on Sunday evening :D Since his service is at Star Vista, we decided to have dinner around that area. Based on the some of the billboard I see at the MRT, we decided to give Bistro 10 a try! (victim of advertisement).
 |
| District 10 - slightly too hybrid for a spanish look |
They were having a opening promotion until end of the year - 1 beer / wine + tapas for $10 net. That’s really affordable! Due to our hungry nature, we ordered additional 2 items and the bill went up to $70. It’s a bit pricey, but I have no complain on the taste :)
 |
| The Menu! and the promotions! |
 |
| Sautéed Mushroom with Garlic and Parsley + Hoegaarden for $10 |
 |
| Patatas Bravas with Spicy tomato and garlic mayonnaise + Cabernet Red Wine for $10 |
 |
| Huevos Rotos with fries and Jamon - $14++ |
 |
| Pizza with Iberico Ham Rocket and Parmesen Cheese - $29++ - this is delicious! |
For the first time, my face didn't turn red after the beer. Either it's too diluted or I actually improved :p I like trying new place, but I'm not sure if I will go back to District 10. Nothing really fancy or set it apart from the rest :)
Continuous eating,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment