As usual, we started the New Year's Eve discussion well ahead of time. Few ideas were thrown. At the end, based on the cost & benefit & experience & satisfaction, we always ended up with Fendi + Tomy's palace, known as Teck Whye resort :p
This year, we went really practical. We ordered Domino's Pizza pack and fried some nuggets and fries by ourselves (OK, It was Tomy who fried, I came and eat). Simple.sinful.food. Just the way I like it :p Tomy predicted that we would all have sore throat the next day, which really happened ^^;
| Domino's Pizza - I have been craving for it for the whole year! |
After dinner, we indulged ourselves with our Tradition - Saboteur! This time, we upgraded ourselves and play Saboteur 2! The expansion pack was really nice. We broke into laughter every time someone made a move ^^;
| Saboteur - 2! |
Time flies and very soon we started the countdown from TV :) Oh, thanks to Helios, we had a special guest on that day and get to see Rina from Skype Video :D
| For some reason, I'm the only girl that night. Where are all the girls!! |
I left to catch the LRT 10 mins after the countdown, and reached back home at 1am. A simple but satisfying countdown :D
2013, bring it on!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment