Friday, December 28, 2012

Fitness First - Starting All Over Again

To begin is always the hardest part. After a month break from gym, I'm so used to sleeping until 7.30am, I don't know if I will ever be able to wake up at 6am again.

Regardless, I decided to go back to gym this week and this is my records:
- Monday: Afternoon Swim + Body Pump
- Thursday: Afternoon Pilates
- Friday: Evening Body Pump + Body Combat

I failed miserably in waking up in the morning T_T I didn't even really putting an effort to it (how to wake up at 6am when you slept at 2am)? And here is what happened on my first week back to gym:
1) missed the morning bus
2) late for Pilates
3) fought for a spot during body pump
4) accidentally kicked someone during body attack
5) took someone else towel at changing room
6) waited at the lift for a min... before realizing that I didn't press the button

I hope these are really just a beginner syndrome and will go away next year ^^; Got my body fat checked and it's 4% beyond my usual percentage! Die.

Hardwork next year,
ED

No comments: