We had our Year-End Gathering at the hosted on the patio on Thursday evening. Despite having like 1001 things to do, I decided to take a break and join the team for a nice peaceful gathering. I love the whole thing – the setup, the food, and mostly the people!! I was busy chatting and forgot to take pictures of the team T_T hating myself for this.
 |
| Hosted on the Patio - they improved their table decorating skill! |
 |
| The finger foods! |
Nothing really fancy throughout the evening, just lots of familiar faces and nice food (thanks so much, Hasniah!) My skirt felt like exploding after the gathering. And oh, lots of people who are on leave actually bothered to come to office compound and join the gathering! That’s really sweet. Even my ex-boss was there. Finally managed to give her a long hug and proper good-bye.
 |
| The food - up close :p |
I had to go back to office afterwards and spent my day in office until 3am in the morning, but the gathering still worth it :p They are bunch of nice people :) I really hope that I will still be around to join the gathering next year.
Dec, the month of feasting,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment