I decided to wake up today morning and went to badminton (man it was really hard). As expected, whoever in the same team with me, lost for the first few of the games ^^; One month without badminton and suddenly everyone was level up to 80. Thanks to Inche and Fendi, we managed to win 2 out of the countless game I had.
After the game, there were two pretty girls came and asked if we want free Red Bull. Of course I said yes!! :D What a refreshing drink after a game :) Apparently they are promoting Red Bull as energy drink. The highlighted that it's made in Europe and kept telling us that it's different brand from the gold color Red Bull sold at Kopitiam. Oh well, whatever free :p I deemed myself lucky to do my comeback on that day.
The renovated food court is now open (amazing how much different a month can make). We wanted to lunch there, but it was too crowded. In the end we went back to our usual kopitiam and I had my favourite pig organ soup :)
Last badminton of the year. See you again next year, Clementi Sport Hall!
ED
After the game, there were two pretty girls came and asked if we want free Red Bull. Of course I said yes!! :D What a refreshing drink after a game :) Apparently they are promoting Red Bull as energy drink. The highlighted that it's made in Europe and kept telling us that it's different brand from the gold color Red Bull sold at Kopitiam. Oh well, whatever free :p I deemed myself lucky to do my comeback on that day.
| Free Redbull @ Clementi Sport Hall :D |
Last badminton of the year. See you again next year, Clementi Sport Hall!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment