Ok, all the pictures below belongs to Helios. I took some pictures with my camera, but seeing his pictures made me wants to throw away mine T_T Anyway it’s in his camera that I can see my face, right? I'm not pro in taking my own pic with my own camera :p
 |
| Sudden realisation on how big my nostrils are. |
We finally went to orchard, strictly for Christmas photo taking :) I was really happy that I could find friends to walk around in Orchard for 4 hours just to take pictures of different Christmas decorations.
 |
| Christmas Tree @ Ion Orchard |
 |
| Christmas Decoration @ Mandarin Gallery |
 |
| Indoor Christmas Tree @ Takasimaya |
 |
| Girls + Photographer @ the Orchard Central |
 |
| My big face with lovely Orchard Central as background. I want DSLR!!! |
Well, I didn't manage to cover the whole stretch of Orchard Road :( I missed Tangs, Paragon and other malls at the other side of the road. It was around 10pm when my high heels were beyond hell, and I decided to go home. Will cover more next year!
Merry X'mas everyone!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment