When Fendi asked if any of us want to join Nani’s house warming, I took the offer regardless of the location (Pasir Ris!!) It has been awhile since the last time I met up with Fighterz and I don’t want to miss it again :)
Right after our tour at Science Center, we travelled from Jurong East to Pasir Ris. It’s a long journey, but not really that bad when you went along with friends :) Inche and I chatted throughout the journey to the east ^^;
We reached just in time for the dinner to start :p
Managed to snap a group pic at the BBQ area before the sky turned pitch black. I had fun catching up with friends on what has been happening over the year.
 |
| Fighterz Group Pic! |
 |
| Fight for the delicious food! |
 |
| Nicely done dessert :) Thanks Auntie! |
 |
| Nice biscuits that no one knows how to eat XD |
 |
| Livia - The name of the Condo! We were at the BBQ Pit area |
After dinner, we went back to the flat and did the gift exchange. It was fun to receive gift from people!! I got myself a cute notebook + a set of coaster. Thanks Nani!
 |
| The Gifts, ready to be exchanged :) |
 |
| Happy faces after the gift exchange ^^; |
Considering that all of us have to work the next day, we left at around 8.30pm :) The benefit of taking a journey from Pasir Ris is, you’ll surely get a seat at MRT. A very big benefit especially when you stayed at the west :p
Thanks Nani for the hospitality, and hope to meet everyone again next year :D
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment