Monday, December 31, 2012

Last lunch for the year @ Joe’s Kitchen Thai Cuisine

It’s our last exploration lunch for the year 2012, which happened to be the last lunch of the year as well. The four slac… I meant, adventurous people decided to go to somewhere new. Despite the urge, none of us really have any ideas in mind =__=’’ After 15 mins of discussion in a car, we finally decided to try out Joe’s Kitchen, which was opened by our ex-colleague.

The restaurant served decent Thai food, no complain, no praise also :p The taste is somewhere around Thai Express, while the price is slightly cheaper. For all the dishes we ordered at the table, we paid $12 each at the end.

Basil Leaf Minced Pork, Seafood Tom Yum, Green Curry
Mango Sticky Rice - $5.5 - The mango was really sweet!
Nice last lunch, and I’m looking forward to more next year! (and yes, I get the last free Starbucks of the year!)
ED

No comments: