For one reason and another, Feli and I have been missing each other since Jan! Finally, we got to free up our slot this Sunday. Since she likes Ramen a lot, I recommended my favorite ramen place – Miharu @ Robertson Quay! And when we were there, we went to the Swirls Cupcake – supposedly the best cup cake in Singapore :D
We reached the restaurant at around 5:50pm and the restaurant opened at 6:00pm. For whatever reason, the soup was way to salty! It was still hot and satisfying and I finished the whole noodle + soup, but I found myself gulping 1 liter of water when I came back ^^; Is it because we’re the first batch and hence our soup was concentrated?
We reached the restaurant at around 5:50pm and the restaurant opened at 6:00pm. For whatever reason, the soup was way to salty! It was still hot and satisfying and I finished the whole noodle + soup, but I found myself gulping 1 liter of water when I came back ^^; Is it because we’re the first batch and hence our soup was concentrated?
| Miharu - queuing at the door ^^; and we weren't the first |
No comments:
Post a Comment