Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Lunch @ Dajie Niang Liong Dou Fu

Went to somewhere new for lunch after our badminton session :D (thanks Tom for the recommendation!)

Dajie Niang Liong Dou Fu is located around 10mins walk from Clementi Sport Hall. Despite the Chinese name, the stall owner is actually a malay and the food is indeed halal O.O First time having halal Liong Dou Fu!

The different style of Liong Tofu!
The shop house is quite big and they offered a good range of items to choose from :D I have to decide on the items, then on the noodle, and also on the sauce type. Feel like too many things to think, especially when you’re hungry.

The fresh looking ingredients!
They also have ala-carte apart from the liong tofu :D
I ended up with Tom Yam noodle, but I can tell from the table that Ampang Sauce is the favourite! I will definitely try it if I got a chance to go back again :D The owner is quite nice as well. My friend asked for double size noodle and she gave it for free :D Maybe because he ordered like $8.6 worth of items ^^;
The Ampang Sytle Liong To Fu - All fried with secret sauce!
My Tom Yum Sytle Liong Tofu - The Tom Yum was spicy! - $4.7
To the next food adventure!
ED

No comments: