After a few reschedules, finally got a chance to meet up with Ari! Went to the Scott Square for dinner at Wild Honey - didn't even know such a mall existed until he told me ^^;
 |
| Wild Honey - They have another branch at Mandarin Gallery |
 |
| Comfy Cafe - and the menu is all about breakfast from various countries! Quite unique! |
 |
| All Day Breakfast - Norwegian! |
 |
| All Day Breakfast - English! |
It felt surprisingly normal to eat breakfast menu for dinner ^^; and even though I felt super full after the breakfast / dinner, I still managed to save some space for apple pie.
 |
| Hot Apple Pie with Ice Cream - blend really well! |
Thanks Ari for the treat, as well the well-thought gift! :) I don't care if my birthday is not coming until next week, I am gonna start using it tomorrow!
 |
| Now I can charge my phone in office! Muahahaa! |
Nyums,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment