Thursday, March 14, 2013

Google Reader is Retiring!

Ok, It's getting a bit overwhelming now. Too many farewell to bid over the course of a week. Started from Jet Set, Qiao Li, Steve, Hayati, and now Google Reader T_T (OK, I'm mixing software and people, but they are all close to me T_T)

Google Reader is my homepage - in both laptop and iPhone. I think I access it more often than any other websites (yes, more often than mail and facebook T_T). It hurts last year when they decided to remove the share function. Now it hurts even more that they decided to let it go all together T_T I'm one hurt loyal fan! I rather you get rid of google plus than google reader. Oh well.


After denial phase, here come my acceptance phase. Trying to find a good substitute to Google Reader. Has been hearing about Feedly quite a lot, so I'm going to see how it works now :)

... hope they are not shutting down blogspot soon,
ED

No comments: